Have you ever driven home at the end of a long day or week, feeling the need for a personal recharge? Have you ever felt that there must be a better way to run your business? Have you ever wondered if there are others feeling and experiencing the same things as you? Of course you have, we all have. Ernesto Bertarelli, an Italian born Swiss entrepreneur once said, “You can’t change who you are, but you can change what you have in your head. You can refresh what you’re thinking about, you can put some fresh air in your brain.” If you want to change what you have in your head and refresh what you are thinking about, you should definitely consider attending Service World Expo in September! What is that, you ask?
Service World Expo (SWE) 2017 is a veritable learning event and tradeshow fiesta, and it is being held at the Mandalay Bay, in Las Vegas on September 7-8. SWE 2017 provides learning events for residential contractors on business, management, hiring, and product development. The tradeshow side of the event showcases cutting-edge products and services in plumbing, HVAC and the electrical home service industries. What makes the show so special? Well consider what you will have access to. (Only a partial list)
Ryan Estis is one of America’s leading business performance experts, and he will talk about the importance of promoting your brand as well as understanding the impact of social connections and technology on your brand.
Traci Brown is a body language and persuasion expert, speaker, author and three-time US collegiate cycling champion. In this fast-paced keynote, you will learn how to use her system to separate lies from the truth in today’s headlines as well as your own life. She will tell you how to instantly tell if someone is lying, decipher the important lies and quickly uncover the truth.
J.R. Martinez, American Actor, author, motivational speaker, and retired U.S. Army soldier. Martinez received burns to over 34% of his body when his Humvee hit a roadside bomb in Iraq. He will talk about how true potential can only be realized by believing, trusting and not quitting.
General Business Information
– How to avoid theft in your business, by Ruth King.
– Getting reviews your business deserves, by Daniel Lemin.
– Where to spend most of your time, by Adam Thompson.
– Recruiting and leading millennials, by Kenny Chapman.
– Getting a 10 X return on your time, by Allan Ferguson.
– Industry forecast panel, with Vicki Laplant, Jen Anesi, Mike Murphy & Steve Miles.
Service Department Information
– The five blockers of service management success, by Tab Hunter.
– Understanding the minds of technicians, by Nathan Broughton.
Sales and Marketing
– Making more sales in a fair, honest, and dignified manner, by Charlie Greer.
– Selling in the replacement market, by Bill Ligon.
– Web marketing, what works and what doesn’t, by David Squires.
– Making another million dollars by adding more trade lines, by MikeAgugliaro.
– The five step system to generating more qualified leads, by Matt Jones and Will Wang.
This does not include of course opportunities to rub shoulders with industry leaders and top performers. The value of networking and making new connections for your business often exceeds the cost of attendance just by itself! This is a Las Vegas bet you will be sure to win, so don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the service industry’s most impactful event of 2017! Follow the link below for more details.