Summarizing Call Smart’s Best Features
- It is highly customizable
- It runs on multiple platforms
- It comes with unlimited free support on Internet and phone as long as you own the product
- It has extremely high visible impact which encourages interaction with the consumer
- It tracks recommendations versus accepted repairs, allowing for same story to be told amongst varying service technicians
- It incorporates an incredible tool called Total Performance Diagnostic, which calculates how the system is functioning without the need for putting gauges on the unit. If the Total Performance Diagnostic tool tells you the system is operating at 90-95%, there’s probably not much you can do to improve it. If in turn this allows you to avoid putting gauges on every unit and only on those which need it, that saves you time and the customer money. In addition, it provides third-party validation about operation of equipment to your customer. They can see both the capacity and efficiency that their unit is operating at, along with suggestions for how the operation of their system may be improved.