For Years, Joe Groh’s vision was for employee security for everyone in the construction trades.
JOE GROH’S VISION for small business owners was for them to be able to:
- attract the Best with incentives to work for your company that other contractors can’t offer.
- give all their employees and their families peace of mind and security that other contractors can’t offer.
- create employee loyalty that goes beyond a paycheck
Now, That Is Possible – Even For Small Business Owners
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Believers in Joes vision persuaded UNUM to independently develop an exclusive benefit package, offered through a licensed insurance agency, ONLY for owners of Residential Repair and Replacement Industry companies and UNUM added:
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees
- Worldwide travel assistance for them and their families
- With NO Underwriting and guaranteed rates for two years
Option 1 – Long Term, Short Term Disability and 20K Life Insurance
- Cost to Employer per Employee $0.38 per Hour / $65.87 per Month
Option 2 – Long Term, Short Term Disability and 50K Life Insurance
- Cost to Employer per Employee $0.43 per Hour / $74.40 per Month
- Buy Up on Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
*Costs to Employer above is based on an employee with an estimated income of $52,000 annually.
To find out more, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Bouche at (702) 984-3747. John is not affiliated with the foundation, but is an avid supporter of Joe’s Vision.
UNUM provides affordable access to disability and life insurance for 36 million people, and is #267 on the Fortune 500 list